The RockBoard¬Æ pedalboard series is based on the innovations of our completely re-designed pedalboard series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world. The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same. Added and improved features include an extended slot grid for perfect fit of our new optional QuickMount plates, added mounting positions for the Optional RockBoard¬Æ The Tray - Universal Power Supply Mounting Solution (QUAD 4.2, CINQUE 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4), second MOD mounting slots for RockBoard¬Æ CINQUE 5.3 and 5.4, lighter ABS pedalboard cases and improve pedalboard bags.
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 10 to 20 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support braces for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- slot for RockBoard¬Æ MOD patch bays
- compatible with RockBoard¬Æ The Tray - universal power supply mounting solution
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 828 mm / 32 19/32"
- depth 330 mm / 12 63/64"
- height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16"
- weight 2.4 kg / 5.3 lbs.
- including gig bag
- approx. weight bag 2.7 kg / 6 lbs.
- interior dimensions gig bag (L x W x D) 880 x 370 x 130 mm / 34 10/16" x 14 9/16" x 5 1/8"
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.