Sparkling Acoustic Sound
Looking for a value-priced soundhole pickup with top-shelf sound? Then check out the Fishman Neo-D. This pickup's state-of-the-art magnetic field/coil structure is similar to Fishman's award-winning Rare Earth. Plug in, and experience an articulate brilliance that complements any playing style. Beyond that, the Neo-D exhibits excellent string balance, thanks to the unique arrangement of its neodymium magnets. This passive single-coil pickup features a low profile, high-impedance design and doesn't require a battery. It offers easy installation with no alteration to your guitar and fits into the soundhole of most steel-string flat-top acoustics. Fishman quality for under $60 — you can't go wrong with the Neo-D!
Easy to install - No modifications required.
Installing the Neo-D is easy. Loosen the two Phillips-head screws, position the pickup in your soundhole, then tighten the screws. When you tighten the screws, you sandwich your soundboard between a soft, cork-like material that won't mar your guitar's finish. If you want to transform your acoustic guitar into an acoustic-electric without spending a truckload of cash, the guitarists here at Sweetwater recommend the Neo-D. It's a great bang-for-your-buck solution.
Fishman Neo-D Features:
- State-of-the-art magnetic field/coil structure is similar to Fishman's award-winning Rare Earth
- Experience an articulate brilliance that complements any playing style
- Unique arrangement of neodymium magnets exhibits excellent string balance
- Passive design doesn't require a battery
- Offers easy installation with no alteration to your guitar
- Fits in soundholes as small as 3-7/8" in diameter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.