Fishman Matrix Infinity VT Undersaddle Pickup System Narrow
Tweaked to perform even better with modern acoustic guitar amplifiers, the Matrix Infinity VT pickup and preamp system is the latest evolution of our flagship Matrix Series. Clear, transparent Fishman-Quality tone and dynamic string response have been combined with numerous new design features and performance enhancements.
A redesigned, sealed enclosure for the soundhole-mounted Volume and Tone control module allow players to effortlessly make adjustments to their sound.
The preamp‰ۡó»s voicing switch has been relocated and made easily accessible so players can accommodate different types of guitars, amplification choices, playing styles and performance situations.
- Features the world‰ۡó»s best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix̴å¬
- Endpin jack mounted preamp in a newly designed soft touch housing
- Redesigned enclosure for soundhole mounted Volume & Tone controls
- Unique scoop Tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass
- Relocated, accessible voicing switch accommodates all guitar body sizes and performance situations
- Integrated LED low battery indicator located on internal preamp
- Includes steel-string and nylon-string control modules
- Mounting hardware and chrome strap button (gold available ‰ۡÌÝÌÕ sold separately)
- Solderless connections
- Pickup available in wide, narrow, split saddle and ukulele formats. Custom lengths available (special order)
- Suitable for Nylon, 12-string and bass
- Professional installation recommended
GUITAR PICKUP:Standard pickup length of 2.65" (67.3 mm) will fit most guitars with 2.5" (63.5 mm) string spacingsBATTERY:9-VoltBATTERY LIFE:160 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.