Think of UltraTap as the mother of all Echoplexes and you won‰ۡÌÝå»t be too far off. That‰ۡÌÝå»s basically how it operates but with the flexibility to add as many ‰ۡÌÝÌátape heads‰ۡÌÝå» as you want and expressively control their positions and levels.
UltraTap's controls make possible new and unexpected effects. The controls that you would expect in a multi-tap delay pedal‰ۡÌÝÌÒNumber of Taps, Delay and Feedback‰ۡÌÝÌÒare just the basics. Controls for Spread, Slurm, and Chop open up a new world of possibilities.
- Slurm - An exclusive and innovative control that smears/slurs taps together to create truly unique reverbs and choruses.
- Chop - and "Spd/Rise/Rel" combine to allow unusual and expressive modulation of the taps based on LFO shapes or the audio's envelope.
- Feedback - unlocks further tone shaping capability.
- Taps - selects up to 64 taps to create simple repeats or morph delays into chorus and reverb.
- Spread - controls the 'distance' between' taps. With the knob centered, the taps are equally spaced, turn clockwise and the later taps are bunched together, counterclockwise and the early taps are bunched together. Use this control to dial in the perfect rhythmic space between taps.
- Tap Footswitch - allows you to set the tempo of the taps.
- Control the stereo image of taps to alternate between hard-panned and mono.
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software.
- Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary.
- Onboard LFOs and envelopes to chop the sound source into stuttered rhythms. (Moved this bullet point to control features since it doesn't fit the diagram.)
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels of guitars, synths, FX loops, or DAW interface.
- Map any combination of parameters to an Expression Pedal.
- Use a single Aux switch to Tap Tempo or a triple Aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load).
- MIDI capability over TRS (use with a MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB.
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX, or Kill dry.
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters.
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings, and creating/saving presets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.