Signal loss due to long, un-buffered cable runs is an issue that has plagued guitar players for decades. The primary goal of the buffer is to eliminate this signal loss, ensuring that your tone is unchanged by your cables.
Additionally, all the connectivity of your pedal board is consolidated to make set up quick and easy.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Tuner Out - Separate tuner output keeps your tuner out of the audio path.
- Flat Top - Velcro your tuner to the top and you won't use any pedalboard real estate at all.
- Complete I/O - All the connections to your pedalboard consolidated in one place. Makes setup and teardown quick and easy.
Input Impedance: 1Meg
Output Impedance: 510 Ω
Frequency Response (-3dB): 5Hz - 40kHz
Power Input Voltage: 9V DC (Negative tip)
Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
Power Consumption: ~ 42mA
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02%
Signal to Noise Ratio: 105.3dB
Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
Input connectors: 1/4" Jack
Output connectors: 1/4" Jack
Weight: 0.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.