The #1 EQ pedal returns - better than everWe've brought back the most sought after Parametric EQ pedal with groundbreaking upgrades.
We kept everything people loved about the original ParaEq and added more fidelity and control.
Why Choose Parametric EQ over Graphic EQ?
Graphic equalizers provide a convenient visual sense of the EQ curve. However, there is a tradeoff in transparency and precision.
The ParaEq is much more precise in the changes it can make, whereas the graphic EQ affects nearly the entire frequency spectrum. Furthermore, at around 10kHz the ParaEq is providing unity gain, whereas the graphic EQ is attenuating the signal by nearly 6dB. This makes the ParaEq a more transparent circuit than the graphic EQ.
This combination of transparency and precision is why recording studio control rooms are dominated by parametric equalizers, and why they’re a great choice for creative and corrective EQ on your pedalboard
More of Everything!
- More Control - Whether you're trying to cut through a mix or fix a feedback issue, you need precision! The ParaEq MKII offers the most control of any pedal EQ on the market.
- More Sweetness - Effortlessly sweeten your tone with beautiful sounding, super smooth Baxandall filters for broad high and low frequency shelving adjustments on the Deluxe.
- More Power - The ParaEq MKII pedals operates internally at 27V, providing clean headroom without unwanted clipping.
- More Purity - We’re able to offer the most control without degradation to the tone due to minimal circuit topology—the opposite of graphic EQs.
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 22Hz - 25kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.05%
- Noise: > 107dB
- Headroom: +30dBu
- Input Voltage: 9VDC Centre-Negative
- Required Current: 300mA
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm Barrel Connector
- Height (Enclosure Only): 1.5”
- Height (Including Controls): 2.5”
- Length: 3.5”
- Width: 4.5”
- Weight: 1lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.