MiniFreak is a polyphonic hybrid keyboard that unites dual digital sound engines with analog filters, playful modulation, instinctive sequencing, and rich stereo effects for sounds that are immediately curious, beautiful, and chaotic in equal measure.
2 engines, 6 voices, 22 oscillator modes.
From Virtual Analog to FM, Additive to Ring Mod, collide contrasting modes for compound polyphonic timbres, feed Engine 1’s sound into Engine 2 for stacked sonic interplay, and process external audio through its architecture to unleash any sound’s wild side. Whether it’s mix-filling bass, textural percussion, or center-stage synth lead, you can mold MiniFreak’s many voices into whatever shape you desire.
A simple analog-style pad evolves into a stuttering rhythmic motif, introducing modulation, filter sweeps, and FX.
Immediate modulation means nothing is off-limits.
With twin LFOs, polyphonic cycling envelopes, and customizable LFO shapes, modulate your sound engines, filters, effects - even your modulation sources themselves. Anything goes with this simple-but-powerful modulation matrix, putting any flavor of animated, evolving, or untamed sonic alteration at your disposal in seconds.
Savor vivid stereo textures with built-in effects.
Embellish your dual-engine sounds with beautifully hypnotic chorus, brutal distortion, immersive borderline-3D atmosphere, and beyond. MiniFreak is armed with stereo outputs and 3 FX slots, each with 10 curated FX algorithms to choose from, ensuring that every patch is mix-ready and as wide as you need it
- 6-voice polyphonic hybrid synthesizer
- 37-note velocity-sensitive Slim-key keybed with aftertouch
- 2 sound Engines with 22 oscillator modes in total
- Engine 2 can be used to process Engine 1
- 1 envelope per voice
- 1 cycling envelope per voice
- 2 LFOs per voice
- Polyphonic analog filters and VCAs
- 6-voice polyphonic, 12-voice paraphonic, unison, or mono configuration
- 3 digital FX slots in insert or send mode, with 10 FX to choose from
- User-customizable LFO curves
- Mod Matrix with 7 sources and 13 potential destinations
- OLED display for real-time visual feedback
- Intuitive 64-step sequencer (4 pages of 16 steps)
- 4 lanes of automated modulation
- Performance Arpeggiator controls including Ratchet, Octave Randomize, and more
- MIDI in/out/thru
- USB connectivity
- Sustain, audio in, and clock in/out connectivity
- Balanced stereo outputs
- 256 factory presets
- 256 user preset slots
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.