The PDB4 is a four-channel passive direct box that features four quality fully transformer isolated direct boxes in a 1U 19-inch rack mount chassis.
Inputs and outputs of each of the four channels are isolated to maximize channel separation. Transformer isolation on each output helps to eliminate system ground loops.
It is a rock-solid, roadworthy interface for connecting outputs of electronic musical instruments (or other audio sources) to the balanced inputs of mixer consoles and other balanced audio products. The PDB4 also allows connection of a music source to an instrument amplifier while simultaneously patching it to a mixer.
- Four Fully Isolated Channels
- Switchable Input Attenuation (0dB, -20dB, -40dB)
- 50k ohm Instrument/Line Input
- 50k ohm Parallel Link Jack
- 600 ohm XLR Output Jack
- Switchable Ground Lift
- 1U 19-inch Chassis
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 50 kHz +/- 0.5dB @ +4dBu
- Input Connections: ¼-inch TS unbalanced
- Output Connections: XLR male balanced
- Input Impedance: 50k Ω
- Output Impedance: 600 Ω
- Ground Lift: Switchable
- Input Attenuation: Switchable (0dB, -20dB, -40dB)
- Chassis Type: All steel black finish
- Power Requirements: None (Totally Passive)
- Dimensions: 1.75″ x 19″ x 6″ (44.5mm x 483mm x 152mm)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.95 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.