Zoom's MS-70CDR MultiStomp Chorus / Delay / Reverb pedal is the first of its kind. It provides the full power of a rack-mounted multi-effects device in a compact stompbox design. With its 86 custom guitar and bass effects, an easy-to-use interface, onboard chromatic tuner and versatile power options, you'll be astonished at how much this little box offers.
Whether you're a guitarist or a bass player, you can cut down the size of your pedalboard by adding an MS-70CDR. From a warm, vintage sound to a clear, modern tone, this one pedal can do it all. It offers 86 diverse options for shaping your sound. For ease of use, these are organized into the following categories:
31 different chorus and modulation effects for guitar and bass are provided, including phasing, flanging, tremolo, vibrato, detuning, auto-panning, rotary speaker emulations, and pitch shifting‰ۡÌÝÌÒeven an intelligent harmonizer that plays along in key. Vintage sounds include simulations of the TC Electronic Corona Chorus and Tri-Chorus, Boss CH-1 Super Chorus and CE-1 /CE-5 Chorus Ensembles, MXR M234 Analog Chorus, and Electro-Harmonix SmallClone, as well as the ADA flanger.
This category includes 26 mono and stereo delays, with delay times of up to 4 seconds. You'll find everything here from reverse and multi-tap to pitch-shifted and self-oscillating delays. There are also emulations of the Eventide TimeFactor, MXR Carbon Copy, Maestro Echoplex EP-3, Line6 M9 TubeEcho, TC Electronic Flashback, strymon TimeLine, and Boss DD-20. The MS-70CDR's Tail function allows delays and reverbs to fade away naturally, even through the next played phrase. For example, if you play a solo using a delay effect and then switch to a rhythm tone that has no delay, you will hear the sound of the solo's delay until it has faded away.
The MS-70CDR's cutting-edge DSP microchip performs 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the ability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as the 25 rich, dense reverbs and realistic spatial simulations found here. These rooms, halls, arenas, plates, and springs allow you to add depth and spaciousness to your sound. Vintage emulations include the TC Electronic Hall of Fame and Nova, as well as the Digitech RV-7, the Eventide Space, the Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail, and the strymon blueSky.
Dynamics Effects / Filters
Round out your sound with your choice of two different graphic equalizers‰ۡÌÝÌÒone optimized for guitar and the other optimized for bass‰ۡÌÝÌÒand with Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your instrument's natural tone.
Features at a glance
- 86 guitar and bass effects, including modulation, equalization, delay, and reverb
- Up to 6 effects can be used simultaneously, in any order
- 50 memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
- 40 preset patches
- Patch cycling
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar and bass tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or modulation rates
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Mono and stereo operation
- Dual ̴_" input jacks (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Dual ̴_" output jacks
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 2 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours
- Optional AC adapter
- Operation manual
- AA size (LR6) battery x 2
- Optional accessories:
- AC adapter (Zoom AD-16)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.