Six interchangeable input capsules make the ZOOM H6 the ultimate recorder for film, video, podcast and music. Its advanced preamps make it the best-sounding one, too. Unmatched abilities. Award-winning quality. Meet the H6 Handy Recorder.
The H6 is a podcaster's dream with inputs for every guest and phantom power for every mic. Easily monitor your levels on the H6's crisp, color LCD screen, and use its individual gain knobs to control the levels of each input. The H6 is intuitive and easy to use.
Featuring interchangeable mic capsules, 4 combo inputs and 6 tracks of quality recording, the H6 is ready to record on any set and in any scene the director throws at you.
The H6 is always listening, saving the two seconds* of audio captured right before you hit RECORD.
*One second when recording at 96k.
The Auto-Record function allow the H6 to automatically start and stop recording at predefined sound levels.
- Interchangeable stereo mic capsules
- Six-track simultaneous recording
- Four mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Gain control knobs and -20dB pads for each input
- Use as 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Full-color, angled LCD display
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 128GB
- Up to 24-bit /96kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Auto-record, Pre-record and Backup-record functions mean that you'll never miss that perfect take
- Built-in effects, including low-cut filtering, compression, and limiting
- Multichannel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPad
- Over 20 hours of operation with 4 AA alkaline batteries
- H6 Handy Recorder
- XYH-6 X/Y mic capsule
- AA size (LR6) battery x 4
- Quick Guide
ZDM-1 PODCAST MIC PACK FEATURES
- Everything you need to capture broadcast-quality sound with your Zoom Recorder
- ZDM-1 large-diaphragm dynamic microphone captures smooth, broadcast-quality sound
- ZHP-1 professional closed-back headphones let you hear every detail
- The compact and sturdy TPS-4 Tabletop Tripod makes setup easy anywhere
- Custom windscreen for ZDM-1 delivers clean recordings every time
- Included 2-meter XLR microphone cable lets you get started right away
- All components feature premium build quality for lasting use
SPECS ZDM-1 TYPE: Dynamic
POLAR PATTERN: Supercardioid
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50-18,000 Hz
SENSITIVITY: -54 dBV.Pa (2.0mV)
OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 200
MIN. LOAD IMPEDANCE: 200
MAX. SPL: 135 dB
DIMENSIONS: 150 mm (5.9in) x 054 mm (2.12 in)
WEIGHT: 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.