The G5n comes loaded with 100 beautifully-crafted and newly assembled DSP effects, plus 26 of the most faithful and realistic amp/cabinet emulators we've ever created.
A wide array of effects
The G5n comes equipped with freshly-developed takes on not only the most-essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing, but also unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Gold Drive, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo.
Ultra-realistic amp/cabinet emulation
You can connect the G5n directly to a PA system or audio interface, using the 26 brand new onboard amp and cabinet emulators. Choose from 13 classic amp models like the ‚Äò59 Fender Bassman, Diezel Herbert Channel 2, Marshall JCM800, Fender Twin Reverb, and MESA Boogie Mk3 , all newly and faithfully created to be adjusted exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing.
Pair your amp with one of the 13 newly-created cabinet emulators to complete the sound, choosing from cabinets like the Marshall 1960 A-type cabinet
(4x12‚Äù Celestion speakers), Fender ‚Äô65 Deluxe Reverb (1x12‚Äù Jensen C-12K speakers), Mesa Boogie Mark 1 (1x12‚Äù ALTEC 417-8H speaker), or Bogner Ecstasy
cabinet (4x12‚Äù Celestion speakers).
- 100 onboard high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 100 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 9 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 4 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Built-in expression pedal for real-time control over volume, tone, or selected effect parameters
- High output booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- Intuitive user interface
- 200 memory locations for storage of factory and/or user-created patches
- 4 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external footpedal
- USB port for firmware updating and patch/effects downloading
- Use as a USB audio interface for Mac/Windows computers, with direct zero-latency monitoring of input signal
- Included AC adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.