4-710d Four-Channel Tone-Blending Mic Preamp w/ Dynamics
Classic tube and solid-state tones with 1176-style compression and professional A/D conversion.
By merging the best of UA’s classic analog design with smart modern features and workflow enhancements, the 4-710d is the most flexible microphone preamp in the UA lineup.
Featuring four high-end mic/line preamps with a unique tube/solid-state tone blending circuit, as well as classic 1176-style compression on each mic channel, the 4-710d also offers tons of digital I/O to expand your setup.
Now You Can:
- Track through meticulously designed UA mic preamp circuitry
- Blend tube and solid-state textures for tons of flexibility
- Harness classic 1176-style compression on each mic channel
- Add 8 inputs to any Apollo interface via ADAT optical connection
- Process signals via Send and Return jacks for each channel
Bring your mic collection to life with wide range of UA preamp tones
At the core of the 4-710d are four channels of tone-blending “Twin-Finity” mic preamps. Each channel offers 100% tube and 100% solid-state signal path, as well as the ability to continuously blend between the two circuits. This gives you tons of textures — from creamy to crunchy — and lets you dial in the perfect amount of tube grit or solid-state sheen.
A Legendary Compression Circuit
Each of the 4-710d’s four channels features true-bypass 1176-style compression, including specially tuned "fast" and "slow" settings. This enables quick, on-the-fly tweaking for fattening up a vocal, hold a bass guitar in place, or for adding sizzle and texture to synths and horns.
Add Inputs and Professional A/D Conversion
With eight analog inputs, the 4-710d is perfect for expanding your studio. Digitized via ultra high-quality 24-bit A/D converters at selectable sample rates up to 192 kHz, the 4-710d easily connects to most interfaces with its dual ADAT optical or AES/EBU DB-25 connectors.
- Four TEC Award-winning 710 Twin-Finity™ microphone/line preamps
- Dual-path 285-volt Class-A tube and transimpedance solid-state preamps
- Phase-aligned tone-blending of tube and solid state circuits, creamy to crunchy
- 1176-style compression circuit per preamp channel
- Eight channels of high quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- Selectable sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Digital output via dual ADAT optical and AES/EBU DB-25 connectors
- 8-channel soft limiter (globally switchable for all channels)
- 1-year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.