Engineered and developed by the acclaimed team at Universal Audio, the UAFX Starlight Echo Station boasts powerful dual-processor architecture for the most sonically authentic Tape, Analog, and Digital delays ever produced by a stompbox.
From timeless tape echo and bucket brigade analog delays, to endless, pristine digital repeats from the 1980‰۪s, Starlight Echo Station packs three iconic delay sounds into a beautifully-crafted effects pedal that‰۪s built to last decades.
Legendary Delay Effects Through the Decades
Tape EP-III: Three unique 1960‰۪s tape echo machines, with settings for tape age and preamp color.
Analog DMM:åÊVintage analog ‰ÛÏbucket brigade‰ delay textures with enveloping modulation modes and subdivisions.
Precision:åÊPristine digital delays with endless delay trails and optional modulation, derived from the UAD plug-in library.
Bonus Effect: Free Cooper Time Cube delay, downloadable at registration.
- Flagship delay pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine
- Three legendary delay effects, with available tap tempo, subdivisions, and more
- Optional preamp coloration (Tape EP-III, Analog DMM)
- Simple Live+Tap/Preset modes for instant recall of your favorite sound
- Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team
- True or buffered bypass,* spillover/tails, silent switching
- Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation
- Classic UA analog design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400mA minimum**
- Inputs: 2 x å_‰ TS (input 2 for stereo connections)
- Outputs: 2 x å_‰ TS (output 2 for stereo connections)
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.