Clean pedal platform, cab sim, amp DI, IR loader, silent stage solution
Torpedo C.A.B. M+ is a powerful pedal platform providing the ideal foundation to build incredible tones without your amps or cabinets. The CAB M+ offers both guitarists and bass players a studio grade, amp-free rig loaded with 32 cabinets (inc. official Celestion, Victory Amps, REVV and ENGL DynIR virtual cabinets), a choice of 12 room emulations and 8 mics per cabinet.
Building on the success of the acclaimed Torpedo C.A.B. M, the CAB M+ includes a stunning clean preamp (inspired by an all original ’74 Silverface B’man), refined power amps, enhancer, tuner, expanded reverbs and noise gate.
Conveniently, the preamp and power amp sections can be independently engaged. Therefore, you can also place the CAB M+ between your tube amp and a reactive load box to create a ‘silent stage’ or use the Torpedo C.A.B. M+ with your favourite preamp pedal. This flexibility coupled with DynIR technology and comprehensive I/O (inc. XLR DI out, headphones, aux in), makes Torpedo C.A.B. M+ your secret weapon - no matter how your rig evolves at home, on stage or in the studio.
Dynamic IR technology
Fed up with lifting heavy cabinets? Suffering inconsistent sound from room to room? Go direct to the PA or audio interface with studio grade virtual cabinet simulations. Why settle for static IRs when Dynamic IRs (DynIR) offer incredible tone tweaking options? Place legendary microphones both in front and behind the cabinet and move the mics on or off axis in real-time.
Effortlessly control the miking chain
Shape your tone directly on the hardware or control your CAB M+ via your computer with Torpedo Remote USB in a home / studio environment. For convenient tone tweaking on stage, you can also pair your Torpedo hardware with your phone (or tablet) via Wireless Torpedo Remote (iOS / Android). No other system offers such universal control of the miking chain and with dual miking available on every DynIR cabinet, you may never use a real mic again.
DI your amp
Not only is the Torpedo C.A.B. M+ your perfect pedal platform, but you can also place the compact and robust hardware between your favourite amp and speaker. Let DynIR cabinets deliver your tone directly, and flawlessly, to your DAW or FOH. Moreover, if you are a tube amp lover and connect the speaker out of the CAB M+ to a reactive load box (such as the Torpedo Captor 4 / 8 / 16), you can create the perfect 'silent stage' with your tube amp pushed to the sweet spot.
Explore a legendary collection of speaker cabinets and microphones
With 32 Virtual Cabinets preloaded (inc. official DynIR cabinets from Celestion™, Victory Amplification™, REVV™ and ENGL™) and over 400 available to audition in real-time via the Two notes online library (including official Mesa/Boogie™), guitar and bass players no longer need to compromise with just a handful of static IRs embedded within their cab sim / IR loader pedal. Torpedo Remote USB enables efficient file management of your virtual cabinet library so you can focus on the important stuff - playing and tone.
The ultimate pedal platform
Guitar pedals have come a long way in the last 25 years and we often use them to define our tone. With the clean preamp (inspired by an all original ’74 Silverface B’man – considered by many to be the DNA of almost every pedal platform tube amp), and a choice of 8 power amps, it is the perfect pedal platform. Place at the end of your chain and go direct to the PA / audio interface or just plug your headphones directly into the C.A.B. M+. The silence in your playing environment can be golden, but your tone can still be roaring where it matters most. An aux input is also provided so you can jam along with external sources.
The perfect IR loader
If you have some regular (static) IRs in your library that are firm favourites and you want them ‘on’ your pedal board, CAB M+ can store up to 512 IRs in the internal memory, and thousands on the (included) memory card. You can also effortlessly blend two static IRs to help define your tone. The powerful onboard DSP handles all processing for both Two notes Virtual Cabinets (DynIR) and static IRs with minimum latency. Even with the maximum IR length (200ms), your tone will hit you without any audible delay.
Torpedo C.A.B. M+ Features / Specifications
- The ultimate clean pedal platform
- Preamp inspired by an all original '74 Silverface B'man
- 4 tube amp models (6L6, EL34, EL84 and KT88)
- Pentode / Triode, Push-Pull (PP) 'Class AB', or Single Ended (SE) 'Class A' power amps
- Torpedo IR advanced technology (DynIR) creating dual-miked Virtual Cabinets
- Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 12 room emulations
- EQ: Switchable between Guitar and Bass, each with 5 targeted frequencies
- Additional Custom EQ: 5 band semi-parametric plus adjustable low shelf
- Post EQ Enhancer: Body, Brilliance and Thickness controls
- Noise Gate (soft or hard) with learn function
- Loaded with 32 DynIR Cabinets, 99 preset locations
- Audition 400+ DynIR Cabinets in real-time via Torpedo Remote online library
- USB Torpedo Remote (Windows and MacOS) connectivity
- Wireless (Phone / Tablet) Torpedo Remote connectivity (Android and iOS)
- Two notes Wall of Sound plug-in included for processing of dry recordings
- Rugged, metal case: road ready and portable
- AD/DA converters: 24-bit / 96kHz
- High visibility OLED screen
- INST/AMP/LINE input: 1/4″ jack balanced (TRS)
- Headphone output: 1/8″ jack balanced (TRS)
- DI XLR balanced output
- DI Line Out: 1/4″ jack balanced (TRS)
- Aux Input: 1/8" jack balanced (TRS)
- Speaker output: 1/4″ jack unbalanced (TS)
- Dimensions:121mm (w) x 96mm (d) x 63mm (h) (4.7' x 3.7' x 2.4')
- Weight: 450g (1lb)
- Micro USB port. Micro USB-B to USB-A cable (supplied).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.