The 1 SPOT Pro CS7 can be used anywhere in the world without the use of a step-up or step-down transformer. It transforms wall voltage from 100-240Vac, and converts it into the stated voltages on the bottom of the unit.
Output 1: 18VDC (100mA)
Outputs 2-5: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA)
Outputs 6-7: 9VDC (500mA)
Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
(4) DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18‰ (457mm) ‰ÛÒ White
(3) DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12‰ (305mm) ‰ÛÒ Yellow
(1) CL6 ‰ÛÒ (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity)
Green ‰ÛÒ for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
(1) CYR ‰ÛÒ (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity)
Red ‰ÛÒ reverse polarity converter
(1) C35 ‰ÛÒ (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive)
Black ‰ÛÒ 3.5mm (1/8‰) plug converter
(1) CBAT ‰ÛÒ (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.