Made famous through use with world-class vocal artists like Amy Winehouse, it revives the spirit of classic studio microphones, and still remains a standard in mic lockers around the world.
HANDCRAFTED 1" TRUE CONDENSER CAPSULE
Although the sE2200 is a cardioid-only microphone, two (instead of one) gold-sputtered diaphragms are used to ensure best possible acoustic performance.
Built like the world‚Äôs finest musical instruments, every capsule is hand-crafted and individually tuned in our very own factory in Shanghai - and unlike other microphones with backplate or electret designs, the sE2200 features a true externally polarized condenser capsule, and therefore delivers the best possible performance in every aspect.SE Electronics Vintage Edition Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic - SE2200-VINT-ED-U Features:
- Capsule Type: Hand-crafted 1" True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 23.7 mV/Pa (-32.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 125 / 135 / 145 dB (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 8 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 117 / 127 / 137 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 86 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20 dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: <50 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 4.2 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 51mm (2.01 in), Length 215mm (8.46 in)
- Weight: 611 g (21.55 oz.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.