This listing is for a customer returned Item. All of the original contents, packaging and warranty is included. The packaging has been opened and may be damaged, however the contents is in pristine new condition.
Broadcast Shotgun Microphone
The NTG3 is a broadcast-grade shotgun microphone designed for the most demanding shoots that high-resolution broadcast audio. It features RF-bias technology that yields superior resistance to moisture and condensation, making it suitable for outdoor shoots in adverse conditions. The NTG3 has a rich, warm sound and a tightly controlled polar pattern with exceptional off-axis performance with no coloration. It is also highly regarded for voice-over work, where its natural tone and punch deliver exceptional performance for a wide range of voice types.
- Broadcast-grade RF-bias shotgun microphone
- Highly resistant to moisture and condensation
- Tightly controlled directional pick-up without off-axis coloration
- Available in satin-nickel or matte black finish
Specifications - Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: RF Bias
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 25Ω
- Maximum SPL: 130dB SPL
- Maximum Output Level: 8.2mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -30.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted): 13dBA
- Power Requirements: P48
- Weight (g): 163
- Dimensions (mm): 255 (H) x 19 (W) x 19 (D)
- Colour: Satin-Nickel
- 1 x NTG3
- 1 x RM5
- 1 x Windshield
- 1 x Storage Cylinder
- 1 x ZP2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.