This listing is for a customer returned Item. All of the original contents, packaging and warranty is included. The packaging has been opened and may be damaged, however the contents is in pristine new condition.
Dual-power Shotgun Microphone
The NTG2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications in film, video, television and broadcast. Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency makes it ideal in a range of applications including filmmaking, voice-over and streaming. It can operate either from P48 phantom power or via a removable AA battery for maximum flexibility in the studio or in the field. It also features a switchable high-pass filter for added flexibility.
- Premium dual-powered shotgun microphone
- Operates from either P48 phantom power or AA battery
- Low noise and full frequency response
- Highly directional
- High-pass filter (80Hz)
- Lightweight and easy to use
Specifications - Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance convertor with balanced transformer output
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 250Ω
- Maximum SPL: 131dB SPL
- Maximum Output Level:6.9mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted): 18dBA
- Power Requirements: AA Battery and P48
- Output Connection: XLR
- Weight (g): 161
- Dimensions (mm): 280 (H) x 22 (W) x 22 (D)
- 1 x NTG2
- 1 x ZP2
- 1 x RM5
- 1 x WSVM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.