Created to be an effects pedal that replicates the hard to achieve sounds of "direct-in" electric guitar recordings, the Colour Box was a full-fledged studio-grade preamplifier, EQ, and distortion generator with multi-instrument compatibility.
The Colour Box V2 has all the same functionality of the V1 with many new and improved additions like expanded EQ controls, a Hi/Lo switch for massive clean headroom, and the ability to pass phantom power to your condenser mics.
- The most significant improvements are:
- Addition of an Output transformer
- Safely Passes 48v Phantom Power
- EQ Shift Knobs for precision EQ control
- Hi/Lo Switch for ultra clean headroom
- 100% available clean signal even on acoustic guitar
- Silent switching, aka no "switch-pop"
- Runs on standard 9V DC Neg power
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.