Charlie Brown v4
Every guitarist loves the sound and feel of a Marshall JTM45 amp head. And with the JHS Pedals Charlie Brown V4 amp-in-a-box, you can put that same thick, chewy, old-school rock tone onto your pedalboard. In fact, we even outfitted the pedal with a Marshall-style 3-band tone stack to achieve a tone that would please Clapton himself. Whether you‚Äôre trying to replicate the Woman Tone, the character of Hendrix‚Äôs cranked walls of Marshalls, or Gary Moore‚Äôs higher-gain sound, they‚Äôre all waiting for you in the Charlie Brown V4. Grab one today, and turn your rig into a legendary JTM45.
Vintage British crunch for your pedalboard
More and more, guitarists like you are leaning on pedals to supply their overdriven tones. They need stompboxes that will completely change the character of their amplifiers on a dime. For vintage crunch and British attitude, there simply isn‚Äôt a better pedal than our Charlie Brown V4.
- Turns any amp into a gritty JTM45 stack
- Go from ‚Äò60s-style crunch to thick and liquid rock tones with a twist of the Drive knob
- Drive and Volume control interact the same as a master volume amp head
- Back off your guitar‚Äôs volume to control your gain levels without losing clarity
Marshall-style tone stack
To really nail the ultimate JTM45 tone, we added Marshall-style control to the Charlie Brown V4 overdrive. Now, not only will this pedal mate perfectly with your current clean amp tone, but you‚Äôll be able to find the exact JTM45 sound you need for your application. And because the Charlie Brown reacts just like a classic tube amp, it‚Äôs even a perfect candidate for stacking with another overdrive.
- Fine-tune your tone with controls for Bass, Middle, and Treble
- Active controls boost and cut their selected frequencies
- Stacks beautifully with overdrive pedals for even more shades of grit
V1 = larger enclosure. no charlie icon.
V2 = changed to current size enclosure and look.
V3 = slightly different drive control and gain structure than V2
V4 = color changed to yellow, added 3 band tone stack, 5 controls total
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes 9mA, and measures 2.6"x4.8"x1.6"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.