We love our big amps for the studio, where the scrutiny of the mics and the energy of the performance will live on forever. But for stage use, the ISP Stealth Ultra-Lite prolongs the life of your prized gear and saves you the time and hassle of hauling it.
All-analog signal path
Don't let the Stealth Ultra-Lite hear you call it sterile. This Class AB power amp with tone-shaping preamp section will give life to your pedalboard in a way that only true analog juice can, without the unnecessary weight and risk of hauling your pricey tube amp around town.
Upgraded with preamp and EQ
The Stealth Ultra-Lite sees a number of improvements over of the original Stealth. For starters, its built-in 12dB preamp means it's ready for guitar-level signals straight away, and particularly voiced for pedals. Another improvement is the 2-band EQ section, which offers 10dB of cut or boost in the bass and treble registers to compensate for stubborn speaker cabinets.
ISP Technologies Stealth Ultra-Lite Guitar Amplifier Features:
- Portable amp for your pedalboard
- Measures just 5" x 4"
- All you need to drive a speaker cabinet
- Enough power to hang with a drummer
- 90W RMS (180W peak) of all-analog, Class AB power
- 12dB preamp is ready for guitar-level signals
- High headroom â€°Ã›Ã“ great for pedals
- True analog breakup when you drive the input
- Bass and Treble EQs tame stubborn cabs with 10dB of cut or gain
- Delayed power-up â€°Ã›Ã“ eliminates pops
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.