Evoke the Tones of the Early Days As Heard on
Fender¬Æ American Vintage Telecaster¬Æ guitars
Original Vintage Fender Tele¬Æ pickups provide extremely accurate 1950s Tele twang, with the classic warmth and edge that players have prized in the Telecaster for more than 60 years. Features
- Enamel-coated magnet wire for warm vintage tone
- Flush-mount pole pieces for even string response
- Alnico 3 magnets for sweet midrange and tight bass
- Period-correct cloth output wire and fiber bobbin
- Tin-plated copper base plate
- Installation hardware included
Style: Pure Vintage Configuration: SS Cover Color: Neck: Nickel Cover. Bridge: Black Cover Magnet Type: Alnico 3 Magnet Wire: Enamel-coated DC Resistance: Neck: 7.2k, Bridge: 6.6k Inductance: Neck: 2.45 Henries, Bridge: 3.27 Henries Bobbin Material: Fiber Lead Wire: Cloth-covered Pole Pieces: Flush-mount Tone: Vintage Output: Vintage (1 out of 5) Recommended for Blues, Rock, Classic Rock, Country, and Pop.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.