The American Acoustasonic Jazzmaster represents the next phase of purposeful innovation that drives Fender acoustic guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar opens a new door to discovering endless sonic possibilities.
- Three pickup systems: new Fender Acoustasonic Shawbucker; Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers a new and unique set of acoustic and electric voices
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Integrated forearm and back contour, and mahogany neck
Model Name: American Acoustasonic Jazzmaster, Natural, Ebony Fingerboard
Model #: 0972313221
Series: American Acoustasonic
Country Of Origin: US
Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
Body Shape: Modified Jazzmaster
Neck Material: Mahogany
Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
Number of Frets: 22
Frets Size: Narrow Tall
Weight: 13.65 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.