ER4XR is the highest-performing single driver in-ear monitor. The IEM shells are made of anodized aluminum, CNC machined with extremely tight tolerances. Using a single Balanced Armature (BA) driver allows for extremely accurate IEM without the added complexity of crossovers, and helps keep the aluminum body small and slim. The included high-quality user-replaceable cable is reinforced and twisted, to improve longevity and durability.
Etymotic IEMs are world renowned for their class-leading passive isolation, providing 35-42 dB attenuation (depending on ear tips used and the depth of insertion). For comparison, most custom IEMs provide approx. 25-28dB attenuation and foam ear plugs attenuate up to 32 dB. The ER4XR is a must-have for audiophiles and consumers, looking for very accurate in-ear monitors with a taste of added bass, for a more “fun” sound signature.
What's In the Box?
- In Ear Monitors
- Detachable, 5 ft. cable with 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug
- Assortment of eartips: 4 Dual Flange Silicone Pairs: S, M, L, XL. 2 Triple Flange Pairs: Standard and Large. and 2 Foam Pairs: Standard
- Filter removal tool and replacement filters to protect the BA drivers from ear wax
- Shirt clip
- Zippered storage case
- Channel-Matching Compliance certificate
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 16 kHz
- Transducers: Single high-performance balanced armature per channel.
- Noise Isolation: 35dB using silicone ear tips, 42dB using foam ear tips
- Impedance: 45 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Maximum Output (SPL): 122 dB
- Cable: Detachable reinforced, twisted 5 ft with MMCX connectors
- User Replaceable ACCU-Filters: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Custom-Fit Option: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.