ER3SE is the highest-sensitivity single driver in-ear monitor. The IEM shells are made of anodized aluminum, CNC machined with extremely tight tolerances. Using a single Balanced Armature (BA) driver allows for extremely accurate IEM without the added complexity of crossovers, and helps keep the aluminum body small and slim. Included is a user-replaceable cable. Etymotic IEMs are world renowned for their class-leading passive isolation, providing 35-42 dB attenuation (depending on eartips used and the depth of insertion). For comparison, most custom IEMs provide approx. 25-28dB attenuation and foam ear plugs attenuate up to 32 dB. The ER3SE is ideal for sound engineers, audiophiles, and consumers on a budget, who are looking for in-ear monitors that are easy to drive while offering accurate audio reproduction.
What’s In the Box?
- In Ear Monitors
- Detachable 4 ft. cable with 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug
- Assortment of eartips: 4 Dual Flange Silicone Pairs: S, M, L, XL. 2 Triple Flange Pairs: Standard and Large. and 2 Foam Pairs: Standard
- Filter removal tool and replacement filters to protect the BA drivers from ear wax· Shirt clip
- Zippered storage case
- Channel-Matching Compliance certificate 2.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 16 kHz
- Transducers: Single high-performance balanced armature per channel.
- Noise Isolation: 35dB using silicone ear tips, 42dB using foam ear tips
- Impedance: 22 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 102 dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Maximum Output (SPL): 120 dB
- Cable: Detachable 4 ft cable with MMCX connectors
- User Replaceable ACCU-Filters: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Custom-Fit Option: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.