The ER2XR offers Etymotic’s renowned passive isolation, providing 35-42 dB attenuation. You will hear all the details in the music with lower volume levels that are safer for your hearing. The flat mids and highs, along with the emphasized bass of the ER2XR, will appeal to consumers and audiophiles who like a little more presence of bass.
The ER2XR shells are made of anodized aluminum, CNC machined with extremely tight tolerances. Using a single dynamic driver allows for a very accurate IEM without the added complexity of crossovers, and helps keep the aluminum body small and slim. Included is a user-replaceable cable.
The ER2XR is ideal for musicians, audiophiles, and consumers on a budget, who are looking for in-ear monitors that are easy to drive, and prefer the added warmth in the bass frequencies.
What’s In the Box?
- In Ear Monitors
- Detachable 4 ft. cable with 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug
- Assortment of eartips: 4 Dual Flange Silicone Pairs: S, M, L, XL. 2 Triple Flange Pairs: Standard and Large. and 2 Foam Pairs: Standard
- Filter removal tool and replacement filters to protect the BA drivers from ear wax
- Shirt clip
- Zippered storage case
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 16 kHz
- Transducers: High performance moving coil dynamic driver
- Noise Isolation: 35dB using silicone ear tips, 42dB using foam ear tips
- Impedance: 15 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Maximum Output (SPL): 120 dB
- Cable: Detachable 4 ft cable with MMCX connectors
- User Replaceable ACCU-Filters: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Custom-Fit Option: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.