Originally designed by Josh Scott of JHS Pedals and graphic designer Daniel Danger as a homage to Electro-Harmonix during the company's design heyday in the 1970s, the EHX Lizard Queen Octave Fuzz is a nano-sized version of the pedal brought to life by the engineers at Electro-Harmonix, capturing all the tones and vibes of the original circuit design by Josh. The pedal features a unique analog octave-up circuit, inspired by EHX's fuzz pedigree, which creates a completely new and unique EHX fuzz sound. The vintage EHX-inspired graphics designed by Daniel further enhance the pedal's visual appeal.
Housed in EHX's Nano-sized chassis, the EHX Lizard Queen is a fixed-gain fuzz pedal with three main controls:
- Volume: Adjusts the overall output volume level.
- Octave: Controls the level of the octave-up signal, allowing you to dial in anything from subtle octave effects to full octave chaos.
- Balance: Sets the tone balance between the smoother Shadow setting and the raspy, biting Sun setting. The effect of the Balance control becomes more pronounced when the octave setting is set high.
- Unique transistor-based octave fuzz distortion circuit designed by Josh Scott
- Blendable Octave control for dialing in analog octave effects
- Balance control adjusts between smooth sustaining tones and raspy fuzz tones
- 1970s Electro-Harmonix graphic designed by Daniel Danger
- True Bypass
- 9V Battery included (9V adapter optional)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.