Dreadbox TREMINATOR is based on the synthesizer’s last signal flow stage, called the VCA (Voltage Controlled Amplifier).
Our development team took this simple circuit and adapted it to a really expressive effect pedal, which is combined with an LFO that is controlled by Envelope Generators.
Forget everything you knew about tremolos and prepare to be amazed…
- Expressive Analog Tremolo
- VCA circuit straight out of a synthesizer
- Wide Range LFO (20sec-220Hz)
- Tap Tempo with multiple division settings
- 2x Envelope Generators to control the LFO behaviour
- 3 patch points to interact with modular and cv gear
Analog Signal / Digital Modulations
Inputs / Outputs
IN/OUT : TS Unbalanced 6.4mm jack
9VDC BOSS style center pin negative 2.1mm (NOT INCLUDED)
14 x 10 x 5.6
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.