This listing is for a customer returned Mixpre 10 II. All of the original contents, packaging and warranty is included. The packaging has been opened, however the contents is in pristine new condition.
- Eight ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer.
- Create a mix using the built-in 10 x 4 portable mixer.
- Record up to 12 tracks to an SD card and backup to a USB thumb drive.
- 12-in, 4-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C at bit depths up to 32-bit float.
- Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
- Internal LTC timecode generator. Timecode In/Out via BNC or Aux In/Stereo Out.
- Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
- USB-A for control surfaces, keyboards, and auto-copy to USB drive.
- In-unit ISO mixing, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion, and phantom power.
- Sunlight-readable color touch screen and LED metering.
- Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
- Powerful 300 mW+300 mW headphone amp allows clear and accurate reference of audio.
- Includes a MX-8AA Battery Sled (batteries not included), XL-WPH3 AC Power Supply, and USB-C to USB-C cable.
- 32-bit float USB audio streaming the only 32-bit float USB audio interface on the market.
- Same intuitive interface, more powerful hardware.
- Adjustable limiters.
- Increased output level to +18 dBu on TA3.
Versatile. Durable. High-Performance.
If you record field audio, sound effects, audio for film, live music, or are just starting your audio journey, the MixPre-10 II is for you! With eight crystal-clear, ultra low-noise Kashmir preamps, you can record multiple actors, multiple podcasters, or audio for film with superior quality all the way up to a and a 192 kHz sample rate. This newest generation of Sound Devices award-winning MixPre Series has been redesigned for increased performance and an astounding 142 dB of dynamic range. Your MixPre-10 II is highly customizable to your needs. Record internally to a compatible SD card on set or stream your podcast over USB to your computer at home. Power with wall power, or record in the middle of nowhere with AA or Sony L-mount batteries. Adjust limiters, bit depth, sample rates, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion and phantom power to your liking. Stay in sync with your camera using the internal timecode generator, or feed timecode in via HDMI, Aux In, or BNC. The choice is yours!
Professionals love the flexibility of the MixPre Series. Don't need all those options? Basic mode has you covered.
Your MixPre-10 II is rugged, lightweight, and small, so you can throw it in a bag or mount it to a tripod or camera or get situated on set with our Wingman App and one of our four supported USB control surfaces. With the superior sound and build quality that you can expect from the industry leader in production audio recording, your MixPre-10 II can capture audio for any application. Our friendly and knowledgeable support team, based in the USA and the UK, is here for all your questions and comments. Our job is to make your job easier.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.