This listing is for a customer returned Item. All of the original contents, packaging and warranty is included. The packaging has been opened and may be damaged, however the contents is in pristine new condition.
Audio-Technica ATW-1701/L System 10 Camera-mount Digital Wireless System
With its compact and portable design, the System 10 Camera-Mount high-fidelity digital wireless system is ideally positioned to capture media on the go. Perfect for video production, electronic news gathering (ENG) and every mobile application in between, the receiver features multiple mounting options to accommodate a variety of cameras and recording devices.
Like all of the products in the System 10 digital wireless family, the Camera Mount provides three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time and space. Instantaneous channel selection, sync and setup make the Camera-Mount extremely easy to use, while its digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation provides the ultimate in sound quality and dependable performance. Also, as the receiver operates in the 2.4 GHz range, it remains completely free from TV interference at all times.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range ‰ۡÌÝÌÕ completely free from TV interference
- Ultra compact receiver size with multiple mounting options
- Selectable balanced and unbalanced output jacks with level control for use with most cameras and recording devices
- Internal rechargeable 12-hr battery
- Separate headphone port and volume control for local audio monitoring
- Multi-pairing function to link a single receiver with up to eight body-pack or handheld transmitters
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync and setup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.