- Compact 32-note controller keyboard and sequencer that fits in any synth rig
- Compact Slimkey keybed provides full-sized key feel across 32 narrow keys
- Capacitive pitch bend and modulation strips provide excellent playability
- Chord Play mode lets you play a chord and reproduce it across the keybed
- Onboard arpeggiator provides complex note arrangements
- 64-step, 8-note polyphonic sequencer is an amazing performance tool
- Connectivity includes MIDI, CV/Gate, DIN Sync, and Sync
Get an amazing compact keyboard controller and a polyphonic sequencer in one, with the Arturia KeyStep. For starters, this compact controller keyboard includes a 32-note Slimkey keybed, which is far more playable than typical under-sized keys. Sweetwater keyboardists also appreciate the capacitive pitch and mod strips, which are easy to play but don't include moving parts that can get damaged in transit. But the coolest thing about the KeyStep is its advanced functions, such as Chord Play, which allows you to play a chord and then trigger it with single keys across the keyboard. Equally impressive is the onboard polyphonic 64-step sequencer, and when you combine that with its extensive CV, MIDI, DIN Sync, and Sync connectivity, the KeyStep is one of the most versatile compact keyboard controls around.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.