RockBoard MOD 3 V2 - All-in-One TRS & XLR Patchbay for Vocalists & Acoustic Players The improved RockBoardÃ¥Â¨ MODs V2 are simple all-in-one patchbays for RockBoard pedalboards with a new, refreshed design, and compact housing. Utilizing the MOD slot on all new RockBoardsÃ¥Â¨ (except the DUO series), they provide various cable connections to fit a wide variety of needs as a convenient patchbay. With the RockBoardÃ¥Â¨ MODs you can permanently connect your pedals underneath your board and organize all connections to and from your effects setup in one convenient module. The RockBoardÃ¥Â¨ MODs provide a central access point from your instrument to your amp, as well as your power supply via IEC, and a 2.1 x 5.5 barrel thru power connector. The RockBoardÃ¥Â¨ MOD 3 V2 is a pass-thru box designed for use by vocalists and acoustic players. The 2x XLR outputs allow you to send a stereo signal from your MOD and the 1x XLR input can be used to connect your microphone. You can also use it to run several pedals from your board through the effects loop of your amp, or simply use the MOD as a central access point to your pedalboard.
- all-in-one patchbay for pedalboards
- fits MOD slots in RockBoard pedalboards
- compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- acts as central access point to your effects setup
- establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- 3 x 6,3 mm / Ã¥_" TRS thru
- 2 x XLR thru (male front / female back)
- 1 x XLR thru (female front / male back)
- 1 x DC 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel thru
- 1 x AC IEC thru (male front / female back)
- all connections mirrored on backside
- dimensions with front plate (W x D x H) 175 x 85 x 47 mm / 6 7/8" x 3 3/8" x 3 15/16"
- dimensions without front plate (W x D x H) 160 x 85 x 33 mm / 6 5/16" x 3 3/8" x 1 5/16"
- weight 450 g / 0.99 lbs
- incl. mounting screws, counter nuts and TX wrench
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.