First, let‰۪s talk outputs. The Mini Iso-Brick Power Supply has five, and each is fully isolated to eliminate obnoxious, gig-ending ground loop noise. Four of the outputs supply 9 volts of power at 300mA, while a fifth can be set to provide either 9 volts or 18 volts at 800mA depending on your needs. With a generous amount of current on tap and the ability to handle both negative and positive grounds, these outputs will accommodate almost any pedal, analog or digital.
And don‰۪t let the five outputs restrict you‰ÛÓif you need to add an extra pedal, the Mini Iso-Brick Power Supply has you covered. It comes with a splitter cable that can be used to connect two pedals to a single output, provided they require the same voltage and you don‰۪t exceed the output‰۪s current rating. You can do this with all of the outputs simultaneously‰ÛÓjust purchase the extra cables to do so.
Finally, troubleshooting can be a hassle on dark stages, so the Mini Iso-Brick Power Supply comes equipped with LEDs to let you know that all your connections are solid. Combine that with a lightweight housing that's built like a tank, and you can step on stage with confidence that your pedalboard will stay powered from gig to gig.
- Supplies quiet, noise-free DC power to wide range of pedal types
- Takes up less space than a candy bar
- Equipped with five fully isolated outputs to eliminate obnoxious, gig-ending ground loop noise
- Four 9V outputs with one switchable 9V/18V output
- Handles both negative and positive grounds
- Enough current to accommodate almost any pedal, analog or digital
- Includes splitter cable to connect two pedals to a single output
- LEDs let you know all your connections are solid
- Lightweight & built like a tank
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.