Use the Saturate control to add tape compression texture to your tone. The Tone and High Pass Filter controls your overall delay shape and mix. The Rhythm Mode selector delivers 5 delay types, including Andy’s unique “Halo” sound. Set the Time and Feedback controls low, and you can open up a world of ambient chorus and flanger effects. Run the HALO in stereo for incredible true-stereo imaging. Save your favorite combination of settings as a preset and the HALO becomes an incredibly compact multi-effect workstation.
The Sound of Two Delays
Use the HALO as two delay pedals that work in tandem, letting you switch between your main delay (side A) and an alternative (side B). With up to 1500 ms of available delay, set sides A and B for different delay times, then simply foot switch between the two. Our Smart Stomp System allows you to press and hold either stomp switch to engage tap tempo mode. Press and hold the alternate stomp switch for infinite repeat/hold. Each Preset bank gives you 2 delays settings for a total of 8 user-storable effects!
Use the Rhythm control to select between different echoes like HALO, Analog, Tape, Quarter and Dotted Eighth.
HALO Dual Echo Features:
- Andy Timmons signature “Halo” sound saved as a preset!
- The HALO functions as 2 delay pedals with up to 1500ms of available delay time – save different sounds to A and B – then switch between the two!
- 5 delay rhythms including stereo rack BBD and multi-head tape delay.
- 8 factory presets loaded with new delay and modulation sounds.
- Status light indicates when you’ve adjusted a knob from home settings.
- Soft stomp switches for tap tempo, infinite hold, preset save/recall, and more.
- Remote switching and programmable expression pedal control.
- DREAM multi-core DSP for stunning sound quality.
- True-Bypass or Trails.
- Made in the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.