Zen Go Synergy Core
4x8 BUS-POWERED THUNDERBOLT 3 AUDIO INTERFACE WITH ONBOARD REAL-TIME EFFECTS
The Zen Go Synergy Core is a portable desktop interface that allows self-recording artists to record from virtually anywhere. This device incorporates the same Antelope Audio technology employed by award-winning producers, from our renowned 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology to the powerful, effects-packed Synergy Core onboard platform. Simply put, the resulting sound quality and processing capabilities are in a class of their own, making it ideal for any home studio.
Bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with advanced audio driver for optimized streaming, playback, & low-latency recording for Mac/Windows
Two discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB gain and switchable mic/line/Hi-Z modes offer console-grade performance & low noise when recording.
Class-leading AD/DA conversion aided by 64-bit Acoustically-Focused Clocking (AFC™) technology that delivers increased sound width & separation for recording and streaming audio.
37 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included, as well as over 50 optional expansions available. Processed in real-time with imperceptible latency.
User-friendly software control includes onboard effects processing, direct monitoring, signal routing, and volume settings
Professional sound at your fingertips
With its exceptional sound quality, the Zen Go Synergy Core closes the gap between artists with access to premium studios and home creators. The pristine sound comes from a unique combination of professional-grade AD/DA converters, discrete ultra-linear preamps, and the stand-out sonic quality of Antelope Audio’s 64-bit AFC™ technology that’s used by the most prestigious international studios and trusted with the scoring of some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters.
A benchmark for pro audio
The Thunderbolt 3 interface is designed to enhance your workflow at every angle, with its optimized audio driver for low-latency playback, streaming, and recording. This pro-grade technology lets you focus on production without being weighed down by latency, insufficient channel count, and limited bandwidth when streaming and recording. Paired with onboard software, grasp seamless control over essential parameters like: signal routing, effects, sub-mixes, and monitoring levels.
Create from anywhere, at anytime
Antelope Audio’s first bus-powered interface is optimized for ultra-low latency recording, high-resolution playback, creative beat making, and podcasting – from virtually anywhere.
with RCA connectivity–all while preserving sound integrity.You don’t need a dedicated power supply: With a single Thunderbolt 3 cable, you can power the Zen Go Synergy Core from your computer and use it to its full potential.
Full production pack from the start
Zen Go Synergy Core comes with 37 of the finest analog-modeled effects to create stunning, sonically-rich productions. In addition to exclusive compressors, EQs, and preamps, this interface comes with 22 guitar amps & cabs, a guitar tuner, and a signature reverb that can be applied to your tracking and mixing session in real-time.
Expand your effects collection by purchasing more classic go-to units, true rarities never before recreated in digital form, and 3rd party effects (like Antares’ Auto-Tune Synergy).
Better workflow, better recording
Every feature available to you in the interface’s Control Panel has been added to improve the important aspects of your workflow. Since DAW monitoring inevitably adds latency, you can monitor directly through the interface. With the routing options, you can easily set-up a near-zero latency mix and stack it with your favorite Synergy Core effects – without overloading the onboard platform. Dedicated signal metering is available for both input and output levels on the front panel display and in the software control panel.
Incredible flexibility & connectivity
Two combo XLR jacks provide flexibility to choose between our custom discrete mic preamps, line, or Hi-Z inputs. These are easily configurable via the control panel. The two TRS balanced output (mirrored with the two RCAs) sends the signal from the professional-grade D/A converter to two separate sound systems. Use one for your main monitors and the other with any other sound system
Conversion & Clocking
• Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom
• Recording, mixing, & playback up to 24-bit/192kHz
• Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™) technology
• Jitter Management algorithm delivers increased width, separation, & detail in musical performances
• 2x discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings, all functioning as microphone/line/Hi-Z inputs on combo XLR jacks
• Thunderbolt 3 port carries up to 16 input and 16 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers
• Digitally expandable over S/PDIF
• Analog monitor outputs including 1x stereo output over RCA and 1x stereo output over TRS (mirrored)
• 2x stereo headphone outputs with separate gain control & independent mixes
• Bus-powered Thunderbolt™interface removes the need for additional power source
• Direct hardware monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
• Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings allows immediate recording and playback
• Front panel with dedicated volume knob and buttons for hands-on control of core parameters
• Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings, & sub-mixes.
• Easily adjustable individual mixes for monitor & headphone outputs for applying volume control, stereo link, pan, reverb, and various effects
Real-Time Effects Processing
• Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear
• Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by DSP & FPGA chips for real-time effect processing with imperceptible latency
2 × Mic / Line Inputs / Hi-Z Inputs
48V phantom power and independent preamp gain for each input
1 × Primary Monitor Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks, +20 dBu max, signal balanced, DC-coupled
1 × Secondary Monitor Out on RCA mirrored from the primary out
2 × Stereo Headphone Outputs
EIN: -128 dBu (A-weighted)
Dynamic Range: -121 dB (A-weighted)
THD: -106 dB
Max input level: +20 dBu
Max Gain: 65 dB
Max output level +20 dBu
D/A Monitor Converter
Dynamic Range: 127 dB (A-Weighed)
THD + N: -115 dB
Dynamic Range: 120 dB
THD + N: -100 dB
1 × S/PDIF
1 × S/PDIF
1 × Thunderbolt 3
Bus-powered through Thunderbolt 3
4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™)
Sample Rates (kHz)
44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
198 х 117 х 57.5 mm (7.8 x 4.6 x 2.3 in)
Weight: 700 g (1.54 lbs) (approx.)
1.77″ IPS Screen on a 2.5″ Display Filter
Zen Go Synergy Core
Getting Started leaflet
*Thunderbolt cable not included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.